Note: Customers that have an iCloud email address, if you have not received any communication please check your spam/junk folder.
Message from Brighton & Hove City Council
Denham place – New Development
Description of site
The Denman Place, Coldean Lane development consists of 6 separate blocks and is a joint venture project with Hyde Housing.
Brighton & Hove City Council has control of 3 of these blocks, totalling 127 units, these are a mix of 1, 2 & 3 bed flats. Furthermore:
- The properties have an open plan, living, kitchen & dining area and are let on Social Rents
- There is 1 lift in each block
- There are 45 rentable parking spaces managed by BHCC
- There is 1 x mobility 1, wheelchair accessible unit with its own designated parking bay
- The site consists of 3 natural play areas dotted on the northern end of the development
- There are 39 mobility rated properties across all 3 blocks
Advertising the properties
We are advertising this development over three cycles of Homemove which may commence from the first set of adverts being advertised in issue 475, then 476, and then finish in 477 - there may be readvertisements if we are unable to successfully let them in these issues.
The first block to be advertised and let and consists of 41 properties. On completion of the other two blocks we will provide further updates.
Please note that there are some restrictions in place that mean that some one, two and three bed households will be unable to bid on these properties, due to exceeding the number of permitted persons in these properties:
- One bedroom properties in this development will be suitable for a household of 1 person
- Two bedroom properties in this development will be suitable for a household of 3 persons
- Three bedroom properties in this development will be suitable for a household of a maximum amount of 4 persons.
Households who do not meet this criteria will not be considered or be able to bid for these properties and the Homemove Team cannot provide any further information via email or phone.
Message from Southern Housing:
Due to unforeseen circumstances with the contractor building the Preston Barracks (Saunders Park View) properties, all adverts have been withdrawn to allow applicants to continue bidding. The properties will be readvertised once a new contractor has been instructed to carry out building works however we do not have a timescale for when this will be. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.