Mutual Exchange Sussex

Welcome to Homemove's mutual exchange website

Mutual Exchange is available to all public sector tenants. You are a public sector tenant if your landlord is the local council or a housing association.

You can move home using mutual exchange by swapping your home with that of another public sector tenant Adur, Arun, Brighton & Hove, Lewes or Wealden..

You can use this site to find another property you would like to exchange yours for.

You can also register for mutual exchange on this site. That means your home will be advertised here for other tenants to see.

When you register on this site you can say what sort of property you are looking for. Then you can log in any time and the site can search for possible matches.

If you do find someone you'd like to swap with the next step is to contact your landlord. Remember you cannot do a mutual exchange without your landlord's permission.

Click to here return to the homemove website.

Sussex Mutual Exchange Sussex Mutual Exchange Sussex Mutual Exchange